How to Pay Property Tax in Navi Mumbai?
To pay property tax in Navi Mumbai, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation (NMMC) at https://www.nmmc.gov.in/
- Click on the “Online Services” tab on the home page and select “Property Tax” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the appropriate option for property tax payment (like Self Assessment, etc.) and enter the required details such as Property ID, Owner’s name, etc.
- Verify the details and calculate the tax amount payable.
- Choose the payment mode and make the payment online using net banking, credit/debit card, or other available options.
- After the payment is successful, make sure to keep a copy of the transaction receipt for future reference.
If you face any issues during the online payment process, you can contact the NMMC’s property tax department for assistance.